BECOME A VOICE FOR BEARS! HELP US KEEP BEARS AND WILDLIFE WILD:
- Because we have the privilege to live in a prime black bear habitat, it is up to us to fundamentally change our behavior towards bears.
- Protecting the lives of black bears by working on proactive measures is the most effective way to prevent and reduce negative bear-human conflicts.
- Implementing innovative ways and solutions to get the public more engaged will ensure peaceful coexistence with black bears.
- Offering free educational “Bear Aware” and “Bear Wise” materials can help our community better understand bear behaviors.
- By working alongside with CPW on “Bear Aware” and “Bear Wise” programs, connecting community, and partnering with local municipalities are of key importance to keep humans and our beautiful black bears safe.
- By offering retro-fit kits for existing trash cans to deter bears.
Our straps are made with the help of Girl Scouts Troop 15014, Aspen, CO and Boy Scouts of America Aspen Troop 201.